Eden Marketing is looking for a WordPress developer to help manage our roster of clients. Ideal applicant is a self motivated worker who can work independently from home. 5-25 hours per week all things depending.
The WordPress developer needs to have a solid grasp on setting up websites, working with responsive themes, “child themes,” Gutenberg, dealing with the various plugins, and have an eye for eye catching design & usability. Must be a good communicator and be a positive, optimistic “can do” sort of team member.
Let us know if you also have any additional skills that can help us determine your background: – Graphic Design, – SEO experience, – LAMP/ PHP coding skills, – SSL, – Dealing with Host Gator, – UX/UI, – eCommerce, – Merchant Service Payment Gateways, – Google Analytics/ Ad-Words
Pay is $XXXX per hour (subcontractor, 1099 Tax Form) w/ a %5 raise annually. Work from home/ your equipment. No heavy lifting req’d.
Please copy these questions and reply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What is your name/ contact?
- What type of experience do you have working with WordPress?
- What US State do you live in (Must be USA)?
- Are you able to take direction via email / phone and meet deadlines
- Are you available on a regular basis (a little bit daily as compared to one big day per week)
- Do you have any links of your work you are proud of?
- Are you an individual or part of a firm?
- Do you have any additional skills besides being a WordPress expert? (See list above)
- Do you have any problem getting paid as a sub-contractor/ 1099?
- Can we give you a small test mission (paid of course) to see if we’re a good match right away?